Code of Conduct
The Learning Network is dedicated to providing learning opportunities that are safe, respectful, and inclusive. This Code of Conduct applies to organizers, speakers, and participants within webinars and resource spotlights, in addition to communications pertaining to these events (e.g. on social media).
There is no place at Learning Network events for harassment or intimidation based on race, religion, ethnicity, language, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, appearance, or other group status. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Deliberate misgendering or use of dead names
- Use of slurs and other dehumanizing language
- Doxxing (posting or threatening to post personally identifying information like addresses and phone numbers)
- Discriminatory “jokes” and language
- Intentionally disruptive behaviours (e.g. interrupting speakers, spamming, trolling)
- Sexually objectifying or harassing comments
- Threats or acts of violence
The Learning Network reserves the right to remove anyone who engages in harassing behaviour from webinars or resource spotlights. If you notice this behaviour, please report it by either sending a Zoom chat to the panelists or by emailing email@example.com.
Audio and visual recordings of the events are not allowed. The Learning Network will release a recording at a later date.