Code of Conduct
The Learning Network is dedicated to providing a safe, respectful, and inclusive virtual Forum. This Code of Conduct applies to Forum organizers, speakers, and participants within the Forum sessions, in addition to communications pertaining to the Forum (e.g. on social media).
There is no place at this Forum for harassment or intimidation based on race, religion, ethnicity, language, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, appearance, or other group status. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Deliberate misgendering or use of dead names
- Use of slurs and other dehumanizing language
- Doxxing (posting or threatening to post personally identifying information like addresses and phone numbers)
- Discriminatory “jokes” and language
- Intentionally disruptive behaviours (e.g. interrupting speakers, spamming, trolling)
- Sexually objectifying or harassing comments
- Threats or acts of violence
The Learning Network reserves the right to remove anyone who engages in harassing behaviour from the Forum. If you notice this behaviour, please report it by either sending a Zoom chat to the panelists or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio and visual recordings of the Forum are not allowed. The Learning Network will release a recording at a later date.
If you are attending a session with a breakout room, we would additionally request that you:
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking
- Allow speakers to express themselves without interruption
- Show respect for others in your verbal and non-verbal communications